Helping Clients Cope With Financial Problems
If you are having a difficult time paying your monthly bills and if it seems that the interest rates on your credit cards keep going higher and higher, you can take action. Filing bankruptcy could be your best option for getting your finances back under control.
At the law firm of Beck & Eldergill, P.C., we can review your financial situation and help you choose the best strategy for dealing with your debt. Declaring bankruptcy is a serious decision that is not for everyone. As experienced Hartford bankruptcy lawyers, we understand the stress and strain of endless bills and the never-ending stream of collection notices and phone calls. Our goal is to help solve your debt problems so you can move forward with your life.
A fresh start is waiting for you. Discover your options for regaining control of your finances. Schedule a free consultation with our bankruptcy lawyers by calling (860) 646-5606 or by contacting us online.
Manchester Chapter 7 & 13 Bankruptcy Lawyers
When your financial issues seem overwhelming, filing for protection under Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 of the Bankruptcy Code may be your best solution. Bankruptcy is a tool that can be used to rebuild your finances. Out-of-state debt relief companies may offer a “quick-fix” to your budget problems, but they rarely provide the long-term solution you need. Bankruptcy is a court-ordered plan, and provides much more protection from your creditors.
Whether your debt stems from unemployment, an unforeseen injury or other financial hardship, we will explain your options and help you choose the right path.
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy: This form of bankruptcy wipes the slate clean. In Chapter 7, all your unsecured debts are eliminated, including credit cards, medical bills, judgments and older tax debts. Chapter 7 bankruptcy is designed for people who likely will not be able to pay back their debts, and you must show that you qualify. We will determine whether you meet the criteria for Chapter 7.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy: If you have some ability to pay back debts, a Chapter 13 bankruptcy allows you to reorganize your debt into manageable monthly payments. You agree to make your best efforts to pay every month for a three- to five-year period. After that, your remaining unsecured debt will be eliminated.
There are many benefits that come from filing bankruptcy, including:
- Stopping creditor harassment
- Stopping wage garnishments
- Stopping foreclosure
- Preventing vehicle repossession
If you are facing significant financial difficulty, do not hesitate to get in touch with the experienced bankruptcy attorneys at Beck & Eldergill.
Contact a Connecticut Bankruptcy Attorney Today
To schedule a free consultation with a proven Hartford-area attorney at Beck & Eldergill, P.C., call (860) 646-5606 or contact our firm online. Evening and weekend appointments are available for your convenience. We accept major credit cards.
Beck & Eldergill, P.C. is a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.