Hartford Personal Injury Lawyers
Connecticut Attorneys Helping Injured People
If you have suffered a traumatic injury or have lost a member of your family because of the reckless or negligent actions of someone else, it is difficult enough to deal with the physical and emotional pain. Thinking about the legal aspects of the event can quickly become overwhelming.
At the law firm of Beck & Eldergill, P.C., we are ready to shoulder your legal burden so you can focus on moving forward in life. After more than 30 years of practice, our Hartford personal injury attorneys have earned the respect of our peers and our opponents. We are dedicated to helping injured people recover the compensation they need and deserve.
To speak with an experienced attorney about the possibility of a personal injury claim, schedule a free initial consultation at Beck & Eldergill. Call (860) 646-5606 or contact our Manchester law firm online. All personal injury cases are handled on a contingent fee basis. If we fail to gain compensation for you, then you pay us no fees.
Experienced Representation for Connecticut Injury Victims
When you hire the personal injury lawyers at Beck & Eldergill, you can be confident in our ability to build the strongest possible case through investigation, expert witness testimony and legal expertise.
We handle a wide range of personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits resulting from incidents such as:
- Motor vehicle accidents, including car accidents, motorcycle accidents and commercial trucking accidents
- Boating accidents
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents
- Construction site accidents
- Dog bites and animal attacks
- Slip, trips and falls (slippery floors, icy sidewalks, etc.)
Even when a motor vehicle accident or premises liability incident is not fatal, the injuries may be catastrophic, leading to lifelong problems for the injured person and that person’s family. Whatever the injury, we fight to help each client obtain compensation they need to cover medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, rehabilitation and other expenses.
Recent Developments in Dog Bite Injury Law
Under a recent Connecticut Supreme Court decision, a cat or dog no longer has “one free bite.” Now, if an animal has a history or propensity to engage in aggressive behavior, owners may be held liable for the first bite. For dog bite victims, this means you may be entitled to recover financial damages even if the dog has never bitten previously.
- Another property owner’s negligence or recklessness can cause you or your loved one serious harm. The experienced attorneys at Beck & Eldergill handle all types of premises liability claims, including
- Slip and fall accidents
- Defective stairs
- Improper supervision of employees
- Inadequate lighting
- Inadequate security
- Injuries due to a property owner’s negligence can occur on all sorts of properties, including residences, restaurants, or grocery stores.
- Property owners are required to keep their property in a reasonably safe condition. If a dangerous condition is known, or the property owner should have known of the dangerous condition, yet the owner fails to fix the condition, they may be responsible for any injuries that result from that dangerous condition. One of the most common types of dangerous conditions is a spill that a property owner fails to clean up; however, there are many types of defects that a property owner may be responsible for if you become injured. If you have been injured due to a condition on someone else’s property, call us today for a consultation.
Contact a Manchester Auto Accident Attorney Today
Whether your case can be resolved through negotiation or needs to be taken to court, you can trust in our ability to achieve positive results. To schedule a free initial consultation with an attorney at Beck & Eldergill, call (860) 646-5606 or contact us online. Weekend and evening appointments are available for your convenience.